It’s the first day of the last month of 2010 – I just had to say that out loud because I can’t believe how the past 5 years have flown by. But I digress…
This week the Sundance Film Festival announced its lineup, Channing Tatum jumps back in time, Victoria’s Secret is really about angels, The Quaids let us in on the crazy and James Franco is everywhere!
- The 2011 Sundance Film Festival has announced the 57 films officially selected in four competitions. See the full list here.
- Channing Tatum has been confirmed to join Jonah Hill in the upcoming film adaptation of “21 Jump Street”. Yes, you read that correctly.
- In case you missed the ever so fabulous Victoria’s Secret Runway Show, The Sexy Beast has put together a gallery of the hottest models in their wings.
- James Franco is making his “Inside The Actor’s Studio” debut on December 7th, and Popcandy has a great preview clip of the sexy upcoming Oscar host.
- Vanity Fair talks crazy with the Quaids in their new issue.
- American Airlines promotes Mile-high Happy Hour clubs above the sky.
- Speaking of airports…Jay Z wants to liquor up frequent fliers even more with his launch of 40/40 sports bars in select airports across the nation.
- The upcoming issue of Harper’s Bazaar UK has photos of Beyonce and Lauren Hutton modeling in a secret Tom Ford runway show – check out their amazing photos online.
And below is my video clip of the week – Katey Perry singing at the Victoria’s Secret runway show and looking gorgeous: